Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Big Girl

Our little girl is growing up way too fast! She amazes me everyday with how much she has grown and learned. Here are just a couple of pictures taken this past week.

Cris was climbing trees in the back yard and Navie had to do it too. What a special picture I have of my two favorite people in the world : )


Navie is such a little girlie girl. She is going through a phase where she has to wear a dress everyday. For Halloween she is going to be Cinderella and it is hard to get the costume off of her after we put it on : )


We were able to get this twin bed frame for free from a member of our ward. It is in great condition!!! All we had to do was get a mattress for it. I think that I want to paint it white though. That way it will match her crib (which would be good because when we have another baby the kids will share a room). As you can see, Navie loves her big girl bed!

The mattress we ordered finally came yesterday and so last night Navie got to sleep in the big girl bed for the first time. She did great!!! I know she will love it even more when we finally get around to tie dying her bed sheets. We want to tie dye them pink and yellow : )
For now we are using spare sheets.


And even though Navie is a big girl, there are still moments when she looks like a little baby. I love our "little" big girl : )

4 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

She's so stinkin cute! She looks so cute in her big girl bed! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Melanie said...

ditto to above, and I loved that my girls went through the dress phase, because they're so cute twirling and singing songs... what a cutey you have!

Anonymous said...

Love,love,love the new pics! Navie is growing into such a little lady. Such cuteness!

Grandma Schaeffer said...

The comments from anonymous are from Grandma Schaeffer. The blog is acting weird.