Saturday, May 29, 2010

Potty Training

On a whim, I decided to go out and buy a potty for Navie. I didn't think that she would be ready for it but thought that it would be good to have so when she is ready we can start training her. Well lo and behold Navie knows how to go potty!!!! She's not a full master yet but we have about 3 successful potty trips a day. She even whips herself : ) That's her favorite part of going potty. I went out and got her some pulls too. She knows that she goes "peepee" in the potty but still hasn't gotten the idea that she shouldn't go in her diaper anymore. every now and then she will tell me that she needs to go potty but most of the time she wont. And hey, thats ok because she is doing great so far and isn't even 2 years old!!! Who knows if this potty training will stick. I hope it does but if it doesn't then thats ok too. We have plenty of time to work on it : ) If anyone had any tricks for potty training let me know. I want to make this adventure as easy on her and me as possible : ).

No comments: