Saturday, October 11, 2008

Apple Harvest Festival

Today we went to the Apple Harvest Festival. It was so much fun. They had lots of things to do and see. They had so many craft stands! I wish that we had time to look at them all : ). I'm as stiff as can be from all the walking. I'm not used to it any more now that I stay at home : ) (I still have a lot of weight to lose. The doctor hasn't given me the ok to start excerising yet). The weather was so nice too. It was a little hot but come 6 o'clock it was pretty chilly.

Here is a charicature of our family that we had done at the festival. Doesn't it match our family perfectly!?!


This is Navie and me checking out the goat at the petting zoo. I think the goat was checking us out more then we were checking him out : )

Navie is doing so well. She has been doing really well with breast feeding. She has always eaten well but I had to use a nipple shield. Today she fed several time without it and didn't have any problems latching on. It was out of the clear blue!!! She just took to it. Hopefully she has completely grown out of it.

1 comment:

The Hubert Family said...

Glad to hear you had fun! Great to hear she is doing so well with feeding. Love the caricature!