Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Halloween

Today we got Navie's Halloween costume made. Tomorrow is our ward's Trunk or Treat and we are finally going to go, well at least I am. Cris has to work. We thought that he was going to be able to go because he has next week off for vacation (which is nice because it is also our 2 year anniversary next week) but they moved the ward activity to the week before. Why they chose to do it the week before Halloween I have no idea but they did. So anyways, today I went over to Grandma Chick's and she made Navie her costume. It was all Cris' idea so I have to give him all the credit. He is really creative and so Navie is going to be a FedEx package : ) She is daddy's special delivery. This is why we really wanted Cris to be able to go so he could wear his uniform and carry her around. I will have to wear a FedEx hoodie to represent daddy : ). Next year she will be a bag of groceries, hehehe!!! : )



We just put it over her head like a onsie and put her head through the neck hole. This way she can stay nice and warm out side since it is made out of fleece. It then Velcros shuts at the bottom : )


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well just overnight her to us!!!

The Crunkletons said...

Too cute!!

Holly and Steve said...

She's so cute. She's getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow. I love that costume!:)