Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good News at the Doc's Office

Today I had my 6 week check up. The doctor said that for the most part I'm completely healed. He said that things may still be sensitive and hurt every now and then but that should all go away after a few months. I'm aloud to start exercising too. I hope I can get the weight off. Usually I diet to lose weight but since I'm breast feeding that isn't an option. I'm no longer limited in what I can do. Run, jump, sit ups, baths, you name it I can do it : ). He even told me that I could have a v-bac next pregnancy! How cool is that!?! I asked if i could deliver vaginally since I had a vertical incision on the inside and he told me that he didn't make a vertical incision, he made another bikini cut (which is not what he told me in the hospital. When I asked at the hospital he said he made a vertical incision on my uterus). Either way I made sure to be clear and he said yes! That makes me so happy : ). Most people have another c-section after having one before just because its easier to plan around but I think that I want to try a vaginal delivery. Only time will tell. And of course I can't make a post without putting on a picture of Navie so I hope you all enjoy this one....

No comments: