Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One down, One to go

I have finished the Twilight series! That's one resolution down, and one to go (only 5 more pounds to loose, yea!!). Now I'm starting to read the portion of Midnight Sun that is on Stephenie Meyer's website. It is "Twilight" through Edward's perspective. I like it. I hope it wont take her two years to start writing it again like she said she was going to do. Until it comes out, I guess I'll just have to read the series all over again, which I'm planning on doing anyways : )


I also finished the bracelet that I was working on. It's supposed to be Bella's bracelet from the third book Eclipse. I got the idea to make it from ebay. I figured I could make my own instead of buying one but of course you can't find wood wolf charms anywhere so I did have to get that from ebay. Everything else I got from the craft store and made my attempt. It turned our really nice! I love to wear it and Navie loves to grab at it : )

1 comment:

Holly and Steve said...

Yay!!! You beat me! Oh my that's sad. I still haven't finished the last one. You'll have to let me know how it was. Steve will give me a hard time if he knew you are done with all of them. Maybe I should just try to finish the last one? Oh, I love the braclet! You did a good job:)