Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all enjoy this wonderful day. We were going to have a nice dinner tonight but it looks like that is going to have to be postponed. I got the flu yesterday. Well I think its the flu, aches and pains, hot flashes and cold chills. Thankfully I haven't gotten "sick". I'm terrified to throwing up. Last night was the worst night's sleep. My whole body hurt and I could only sleep for about 20 minutes at a time. I'm still really achy today but I'm planning on taking some ibuprofen. Hopefully that will help.

It doesn't look like anyone else got it. I just really hope that Navie doesn't get it. Its hard for me to not kiss her face but I don't want her to get sick. She was so cute the other night. Cris and I were taking turns walking around with her because she was getting fussy and to sooth herself she started "singing". It was cutest thing ever!!!

2 comments:

The Crunkletons said...

Navie is so dang cute!!! Absolutely love the picture! She is so photogenic. Just wish I could hug and kiss her. Sorry to hear you're sick, though...hope you're feeling better soon!

Holly and Steve said...

We all can't get over how cute she is! We love that picture!!! I want a copy of it!!!