Monday, March 2, 2009

6 Months

Navie is 6 months old today. She is growing up so fast! She is now 26 1/4 inches long and weighs 14 lbs. 8 oz. She is doing really well. She loves her veggies but isn't much of a fruit fan. I'm going to try to give her baby oatmeal because she doesn't really like rice cereal either. I want to make sure that she is getting enough iron.

We had dinner the other night with another family in our ward. It was so cute to see their son Lucas and Navie together. Of course Navie really didn't know what was going on, all she wanted were the books. Poor girl, she looks like a little boy. I can't wait for her hair to grow out so I can put bows in it.

Well it turns out that the flu that I had actually was a mild case of bronchitis. Thankfully I didn't have to be put on antibiotics. It took about a week and a half for my fever to go away and now I'm just dealing with the cough. Even that is getting better. I have lost all the weight that I put on during my pregnancy! Yea!!!! However, my body definitely isn't the same. The number on the scale is back to normal but I my shirt size is 2 sizes larger and still a little snug around my tummy. Oh well, I'll just have to loose a little more weight.

1 comment:

The Crunkletons said...

Navie's getting so big. She's such a cutie!