Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone : ) I hope you all are having a good day despite the cloudy skies outside. Here is Navie's holiday picture : )


I just love this picture of Navie. I'm starting to put flowers and headbands in her hair. The way her hair is growing makes her look like a little boy : (. I found some more bands at walmart that look cute on her and I'm going to make more flower clips to match her outfits. I couldn't find the right kind of clip at the store so I will have to check the craft store. If they don't have any, I did find them on ebay.


We finally got Navie's highchair built. Boy was it a job! It wasn't that difficult, just used a lot of elbow grease : ) Navie was starting to get the tray off of her bumbo seat so we knew it was time for a more secure seat. I was so excited to find out that her chair had a removable tray that could go in the dishwasher! I didn' know it came with one. It was a nice surprise : ). She looks so little! She is eating stage 2 foods now and loving it. It was hard to get her to eat a full jar of food but now she scarfs the whole jar down and stage 2 it almost twice the size of stage 1! She really likes the new flavors : )

2 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

She's too cute! We love her so much! Can't wait to see her again!

The Crunkletons said...

Love the shamrock headband!