Sunday, March 8, 2009

Trip to the Park

On Sundays we always go to my in-laws after church for lunch and to do our laundry. Today we took a little walk around their neighborhood since we got back before they did and stopped by the little playground there. The weather has been really nice the last couple of days. I wanted to make sure we got outside before the rain decided to roll in. Navie had her first swing with Daddy and trip down the slide with Mommy. I don't know if she like it but we sure did enjoy it.

I just love this picture! Cris and Navie are the most important things to me and they are just so cute together. She definitely looks like daddy, especially when he was her age. She does have my round face though : )


I loved going down the slide with Navie. It was like being a kid again. Now I understand why some parents relive their childhood through their kids : ). It would have looked a little funny if went down the slide by myself.

3 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

She's too cute! We love her so much! Sorry we couldn't make it there Saturday! I hate being sick. It ruins everything! I'm just glad we got to see you on Wed.:)

The Hubert Family said...

Glad you got to enjoy the warm weather. I made sure to get Adrienne outside in it as well. It was so much fun!

alycia said...

cute pics. shes getting so big!