Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight!!!!!

So call me crazy but I went out last night and got my copy of Twilight at the midnight release : ). I just had to have it! I don't really get out to do anything for myself (or by myself for that matter) since Navie was born so I decided I was going to the release. I wanted to do something that I would have done before Navie was born to feel a little like the "old" me and not just the "mommy" me. I had fun. They had free cake there. I didn't have any though because thats not the best to eat at 12:00 am. I would get a sugar rush and not be able to get to sleep when I got home.
Of course you had all your little teenyboppers there that were quite annoying. They were running through the store screaming things like "I have 50 copies", "sorry but we're all sold out" and "I wonder if I would get arrested if I screamed 'bomb'". They were trying to be cool and funny but they were anything but. Will the stores still have plenty of copies all day today......yes, but it was still fun to do it : ). Would I do it again......you betcha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you watched it yet? I,m glad to hear that you had fun.

Love, Dad

The Crunkletons said...

So, you were one of those crazies that ventured out at midnight?!!! I know 40+ year old women who did the exact same thing with the daughters. I think you're all nuts, but I'm glad you had fun!:)

I've not read the book, but I did get the movie from Netflix and watched it. Believe it or not, Derek really likes it and now wants me to buy the movie. Guess you know what I'll be doing on Monday.

alycia said...

i just bought the twilight movie too!! jon and i watched it on tuesday night! i loved the books more then the movie but it was still good. the second one comes out in novemeber