Saturday, March 28, 2009

Word!


Check her out! Navie is sporting her new pair of sun glasses. She look like a little ghetto baby : ). I had no idea that they made sun glasses for babies her size. I found them at target. I might even go back and get a pair in blue just in case the next baby we have is a boy : ). They have a soft adjustable strap that goes around her head so she will be able to wear them for most of the summer. I put a little video on this post just so you see how cute she looks wearing them. I get a kick out of her! She looks so funny and cute : )

2 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

Man she is so cute! That video was hilarious. I like it when she turns around and looks right at the camera. It made Steve and I laugh:)

The Crunkletons said...

I love the gangsta baby!!! I wonder what Navie was thinking...who turned off the lights and changed the color of my world? Gotta love her!!!