Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No No No No No

I just can't get enough of our little girl! Every day there is something new that she does that gets me laughing. I took this video about two weeks ago. I take so many pictures and videos that it takes me awhile to figure out what I want to post. In this video Navie is telling me "no". She will tell us "no" at the funniest times. The other night Cris was trying to tickle me on the couch. When he let me catch my breath we looked down and Navie was looking up at us and shook her "no". It was to die for!!! That got us laughing all over again : ). Well here it is. I hope you all enjoy : )

2 comments:

The Crunkletons said...

If she shakes her head any harder, it's going to fall off. She is such a cutie...can't believe she is growing and developing so fast.

Holly and Steve said...

She is so cute! Steve kept thinking she was going to fall over at some point but she never did. We love her to death!!! Hey you should get a facebook!