Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Tree

Finally I have my Christmas tree. I love having a real tree. There is just something about it I cant quite explain. Yes I will have to keep it watered but thats not hard to do. We found it today out side a little grocery store for only $25! You can't find a Concolor Fir for that much. It is 7 feet high and that would usually go for $55! We were so excited to find it. We love the Concolor trees because the needles smell like oranges : ). It was fun tying it down to the car and trying to carry it up 3 flights of stairs to get it into the apartment : ). Its a lot bigger than it looked when it was at the store. I guess since it has been up the branches have been able the fluff out and wow is it wide!!!! I still love it though. Navie doesn't really know what to think about it. We used colored lights this year so she would have plenty of stimulation. We were going to make them blink but that was just too much. Next year will be the year for fun. We will be running all over the place try to keep Navie away from it.


Sorry the picture is blurry. My camera makes everything yellow and blurry when there is low light. You can still see how big it is though : )

3 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

I love it! It's so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

WoW! What a BIG and beautiful tree! I'm glad you are enjoying it. Merry Christmas!!

Dad says, some bubble lights are available if you need them.

The Crunkletons said...

Whoa!!! You could get lost in that tree!