Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!!!! With the new year comes new resolutions. My New Year's resolution for 2009 is to get all the baby weight off : ) I know, I know, everyone makes losing weight a new year's resolution but I'm going to do it. We want to get a family portrait taken and I will make sure that I look decent for it : ). I just hope it won't take too long to get it off. My other new year's resolution is to finish the Twilight book series. That one won't be hard to do at all. I just finished reading Twilight and boy was it good! Now, I just have to start the next one, New Moon. I'm planning on going out sometime today and getting myself a copy.
Navie is doing good. She started solid foods and it is going fine. Yesterday she had it for the first time. She really doesn't know what to think about it : ) It's funny to watch her expressions as she eats. Its so cute. I'm giving it to her for breakfast and soon for breakfast and dinner. It doesn't seem to last any longer in her stomach than just breastmilk so I don't think that she will completely sleep through the night after eating some. She still get up every two at night to eat but at least she goes right back to sleep. Thank goodness for that : )

1 comment:

The Crunkletons said...

Absolutely love the picture of Navie!!! How cute and funny!!! Good luck with your New Year's resolutions.