Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving Day

It has been a long and exhausting weekend. We finally moved into our new townhouse! It was a lot of work and to all those that helped us move.....THANK YOU!!!!!! We really couldn't have done it with out all the help. I feel a little bad because I couldn't help much with the moving part because I had to take care of Navie, but I'm making up for it by unpacking everything : ). Moving is hard enough; add a 5 month old on top of that and boy does it make for an interesting experience. I absolutely love our new place! I don't having any pictures of the inside yet. I want to get all the boxes out the way before I take pictures.


Here is Cris, Dad Schaeffer, and Dad Chick moving our dinning room table into the van. Sorry about the the tree branches in the way. We were in a 2nd story appartment and I was taking the pictures from the window.

Look closely.......yes that is snow on the sidewalk. It started to snow a little while the guys were moving the computer table and bookcase. It didn't get bad though, just enough to leave a dusting.

Navie in her seat sitting in the middle of the dinning room table. She was a good trooper during this whole processes.

We wanted to keep everyone's energy up so we ordered pizza. Navie was wondering where her pizza was : ).

3 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

Steve and I can't get over how cute Navie is!!! We can't wait to see your new place! Make sure you put pics up when it's all done!

The Hubert Family said...

Glad to hear the move went smoothly. Can't wait to see pics of the new house!

The Crunkletons said...

Navie is absolutely adorable!! Glad you are finally moved in. Can't wait to see pictures...I'm sure they'll bring back memories of when we lived there 21.5 years ago.