Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Ok, so here is our new town house. Welcome : ) I love it! I tried to take pictures that best shows the layout. I think that you will get the idea.

This is what you see when you walk in the front door. Stairs to the right.... living room to the left.... dinning room and kitchen straight ahead.


Here is the living room from the front door.


View of the Living room from the dinning room.


Here is our little galley kitchen. Its smaller then our old kitchen but still about the same cabinet space. We also have a pantry!


Other side of the kitchen.


Dinning room. I'm missing one slipcover. I can't seem to find it in any of the boxes. Hopefully its in the storage stuff : ).


Our bedroom. I still need to put up the other side table : )


View of Navie's room from the door.


View of Navie's room from the corner of her crib. Its so nice to finally have a "real" room for her where I can do all things baby... diaper changes, feedings, naps. So much better than feeding and changing her on the couch : )

Well that was it! I love living here. We have twice the space here than our old apartment and plus we don't have to carry a 14 lbs. baby up three flights of stairs : ). I still have a lot of unpacking (and decorating, yea! ) to do but that will all get done in time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Wonderful!! Can't believe you got things unpacked in 4 days. Wishing you all the best in your new home. Love You!

The Hubert Family said...

It looks very nice and spacious. So glad you get to decorate a room for Navie now. That was one of my favorite things.

The Crunkletons said...

Welcome Home! So glad you are all settled in!

Holly and Steve said...

I love it! It's beautiful!!! I love Navie's room! So fun!