Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter Dress

Here is the Easter dress that I made for Navie. It was a lot of work. I have made some mistakes but I don't think that anyone will notice them unless I point them out.


Of course Navie has to stick out her tongue for the picture : )

I did not make the pink jacket. There was a pattern to make a jacket but I was glad I bought one instead. It was enough work making the dress and sash let alone if I made a jacket too!


I love this picture. To me, Navie looks so sweet and girlie : )


This a back view of the dress.

I need to make a new sash because this one got snagged on the front. I might make the new sash a darker pink if I can find the right color. They are all sold out of the one I want at our walmart, but I have left over satin of the light pink just in case.

2 comments:

jay and holl said...

you did make it. I love love love the fabric so sweet and precious great job you are amazing!

The Crunkletons said...

The dress and the little girl wearing it are adorable! You did a good job!