Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun Times

So today was Navie's first day in nursery at church and she did very well!!! She only wimpered for about a minutes when we left and then went straight back to playing. I'm so proud of her and how much she has grown up. She has really good nursery leaders too.
Here is a picture of Navie with her nursery leaders. I'm sure they are going to be great friends :)


Here is a picture of Navie starting to play with the toys before we left.


Steve and Holly came out to visit and we got to spend two afternoons with them and my parents.
"Amma" and her girls : )


Navie and Caprie together. It was so cute to see them together! And it was so neat... Caprie started crawling while they were out visiting my parents! It was so awesome to see her on the move and come looking for us if we left the room. I love her so much. She is just so cute!


And here is the quilt that I had been working on for Caprie. It is actually a birthday present but I'm not sure if they are having a party and if we would even be able to make it, so I thought I should go ahead and give it to them when they were out here.
It was so great to see them again and be able to hang out. I really wish we could hang out more. I always have a great time with them. Plus, I grew up with my cousins and always loved hanging out with them. It would be so nice to see Navie and Caprie grow up close to each other and be friends. I hope they enjoyed their trip and got home safely : )






3 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

We had so much fun! I'm so glad we got to see you guys. Navie is such a cute little girl. And thank you so much again for the quilt! We LOVE it.

The Crunkletons said...

Glad you all had a great time. Doesn't look like Navie was very happy to be on Gramma's lap.

jay and holl said...

haha caprie is almost as big as navie! I love the quilt you made will you make on for capries cousin Dahlia? jk but really you did a great job.