Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The best and worst night

Last night was a new experience for us. Navie slept in her crib for the first time. She handled it really well. It was a little bitter sweet though. While I was glad that she handle the transition without any problems, I really missed having her in our room. She has been sleeping in her bassinet for the last 3 months but she is getting a little a too big for it. Her arms would always hit the sides when she moved. I think that might have also been a reason why she woke up every two hours because last night she was only up two times. It was nice to get some more sleep. I could get used to this : ).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! Happy to hear Navie has graduated to the crib. Hope you and Navie sleep better now. Love you both!

Holly and Steve said...

Oh how precious. I can't believe how big she is getting! It really does go by fast doesn't it? I can't wait to see her again! I can't wait to see all of you again!

The Crunkletons said...

Good to hear that Navie's sleeping in the crib now! It will be good for all of you, trust me!

The Hubert Family said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time flies? These little girls are growing up way too fast! Can't wait to see them together.