Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had a nice Christmas morning at home. I made a very nice dinner consisting of Cornish Hens, mashed potatoes and gravy, and asparagus. Well, Cris made the gravy. He is so good at making home made gravy... yum, yum : ). I was quite proud of how well my hens turned out! It was my first time and boy were they tasty.


After that we went over to Cris' parents house for a gift exchange and desserts. It was a lot of fun. I got a very pretty dragon fly bird feeder which will look great at the new town house. Our back yard is right up against the park and there are a lot of birds there so I'm sure we will have lots of visitors to the feeder.

And for Grandma Schaeffer, here is a video of Navie playing with her play gym that she got for Christmas. She loves it, which means I love it! It keeps her entertained : )

1 comment:

The Crunkletons said...

Happy to hear that Navie can entertain herself now. Fun little video to watch. Looks like she's having fun.