Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today was a wonderful day for our good friends Audrey and Joseph. They were sealed in the Washington D.C. Temple this morning. We are so happy for them. Doesn't she look so beautiful?! What bride doesn't look great on their wedding day : ). Her dress was so pretty! The weather was decent for picture considering it is December. I'm just glad that it wasn't too cold. This way they were able to be outside without jackets on for their pictures : ). Congratulations Audrey and Joe! We love you.


And here is a picture of the town house that we are going to be moving into. When we finally get the keys, I will be sure to take lots of pictures of the inside too. I can't wait to get my hands on the flower beds to add a little color to it in the spring and summer : ) It will feel so nice to be out of this apartment. I'm really getting tired of caring Navie up all the stairs to get into the apartment.


1 comment:

The Crunkletons said...

I think the townhouse development you are moving to is the one that Uncle Sam and I resided in when we lived in Waynesboro during the "good ole days of Golden Corral." That's been 21 years ago. Hope you all enjoy your new home.