Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weight Loss

I'm finally losing weight. I'm so excited! I can wear my wedding rings again. I only have 10 more pounds to lose until I'm back to what I was before I got pregnant so I have lost a total of 30 pounds : ) I don't think that I will ever have a small belly though because 1. I always had a little pouch and 2. my skin hasn't completely "shrunk" back to what it was before. That's ok though, after being stretched out I wouldn't expect it to : )



Navie is doing great! She loves to talk and now she is starting to roll over in the other direction. She still won't sleep through the night. She gets me up about 4 times a night but that is better then the 6 times she used to get me up. Hopefully solid food will help with that. She is 12 lbs now and growing : ) She has had a lot of dry, red skin on her face lately. I'm using baby oil and Aveeno Baby lotion and it seems to be helping. I have a feeling that she is just going to have dry skin (especially in winter) because i have dry skin on my face all year long and Cris gets dry patches too. I think we have it under control now. Other then that everything is going great!

2 comments:

The Crunkletons said...

Happy to hear that everything is going well. Sounds like Navie is really growing. Her picture sure is cute...she's keeping those blue eyes!

The Hubert Family said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Can't wait until Sunday!