Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Navie update

I realized that I haven't really had a Navie update in a little while. Navie is doing really well. She has her next doctors appointment in August so I don't have an official up to date weight or length but I got on the scale with and without her and there was a 17 lbs. difference. As for the length, well if I could get her to sit still long enough I might be able to get one : ).
Navie is finally sleeping through the night. She has been doing that for almost a month now. It is so nice to get a full nights sleep! Last week she was waking up for a few minutes in the middle of the night and fussing but that was because she is cutting teeth. Yep, I said it...... Navie is getting teeth! She is getting all 4 upper teeth at the same time. One has finally come through the gums and we can see the others but they're not out yet. It's bitter sweet for Cris and I. We are happy that she is finally getting teeth since is seemed like she never would but we are going to miss that gummy smile :'(.
So thats the little update in the world of Navie. Like I said she doesn't have a doctor's appointment unitl August so I will have more info then. Here are a few pictures of Navie that I have taken over the last few days.








4 comments:

The Hubert Family said...

If we add Navie's top teeth with Adrienne's bottom teeth, they could actually eat more real food. : )

alycia said...

love the pictures of the pigtails! so cute!

The Crunkletons said...

Adorable!

margaret said...

i know the feeling of getting 4 teeth at one time jacob did that the week of our wedding