Monday, July 27, 2009

Trip to Hershey

So this Sunday we went up to visit my family and took Navie to Chocolate World for the first time. It was packed! I know its a big tourist trap with Hershey Park so I shouldn't have been surprised but I guess since I grew right down the street it never really seemed that special to me. I forget what its like for those you who don't live near it : ).
Cris and Navie outside Chocolate World. Its was so weird to back as a tourist!


Me and Navie inside Chocolate World after we went on the ride. Navie had to have a stuffed cow like the ones during the ride and of course we had to get some chocolate : ).


Steve and Holly were in town and so it was really great to see them again! I love that little Caprie!


I baked a fresh blueberry pie and took it up with us to share with everyone. I didn't get a picture of the final product because as you can see from the picture of Navie, it didn't last long. It was pretty good if I say so myself : ). However, I did get a picture of it before I baked it.

It was a really fun day on Sunday. It was great to see my family again and a real treat seeing Steve, Holly, and Caprie! I can't wait to see them all again. The next time will be at Navie's 1st birthday party. I can't believe that my baby is turning 1 so soon!

1 comment:

The Crunkletons said...

So glad you had a fun time in Hershey. And that pie looks delish!!! Are those star cutouts from the little cookie cutters I sent you? They look familiar! Anyway, good job on the pie!