Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yea! No More Sharing Time!!!

I don't think I told everyone but since I was called into primary I have been asked to do more than my normal duties. I was asked to fill in and teach the sharing time lessons for this month on top of taking attendance and giving the teachers their time warnings for the end of class! I felt like a chicken running around with its head cut off. I get done with one thing and then I have to hurry and start the next. Well, I'm finally done teaching!!! Next week is class sharing time presentations and Cris and I are planning on taking the day off of church because it has been so stressful for me this month. We are planning on going up to visit my parents next Sunday and see Steve, Holly, and Caprie since they will be in town. So this week I had to hand out the closing exercises assignments to the kids for the month of August since they are handed out the last week of every month and I wont be there. Its a good thing I have the assignments already made up for the next 2 months!

I had my first presidency meeting this week too and had to type up the minutes from the meeting and hand them out to everyone. Then I had to make invitations for the teacher's in-service activity and hand them out to the primary board. Lets just say that this calling is a lot of work! But its nothing that I can't handle :).


And just for fun, here is a new picture of Navie. I love that goofy smile!

1 comment:

The Crunkletons said...

Glad you're going to get a break. Love that little Navie!