Tuesday, May 26, 2009

From the Mouth of Babes

Tonight we went out to dinner as a family for the first time in 6 months. We were brave and thought that we would take Navie with us. She did really well and didn't fuss until it was time to go. She loved the bread that they give you until your meal comes and wanted to feed herself. She got so mad at me when I had to take it way because she was putting too much into her mouth : ). We just gave a chuck and I could not believe how much she shoved in her little mouth! I had to do two finger swipes to get it all out. She's a little chipmunk!

Speaking of Navie's mouth, here is a little video.
We thought that everyone might enjoy hearing Navie babble : )

2 comments:

The Crunkletons said...

Music to my ears!

Holly and Steve said...

That's so cute! We love her so much! She's just too cute:)