Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pool Party



It is such a nice day out today! I figured that we would take advantage of the nice weather and spend some time outside. Navie really likes to be outside and studies everything around her. Today we spent time in the pool. There is something about the way a baby smells when they are wearing sunscreen; I just want to eat her up : ). When she wasn't trying to grab the grass, she was chasing her toys around the water : ).

Now for a little update, Navie can clap her hands! I love to watch her do it. We play patty cake all the time so I guess she finally figured out how to clap by herself : ). She still isn't crawling yet but getting really close. She pushes herself backwards and push herself up into a sitting position after being on her belly. It won't be long and I will be chasing her all over the house : ). I can't wait!

3 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

You have the cutest little girl ever! She looks so happy:) Thanks for the comment on my blog! Just keep me in your prayers!!! We love you guys. Tell Cris and Navie we say hi.

The Hubert Family said...

Adorable! I can't wait to get Adrienne in the pool.

The Crunkletons said...

That is absolutely the cutest picture! What a precious little girl. I'm surprised Navie took so well to the pool.