Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

I hope that everyone enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend : ). It was pretty nice weather for outside activities and cook outs! We went to Cris' brother's house and had a cook out with the whole Chick family. We had shish kabobs (forgive me if its spelled wrong, it was a long day and I'm pretty tired right now. Plus I can't spell anyways) and Susie brought pies for dessert : ). We also did some simple fireworks for funsies. It was nice to see Craig, Sharla, and the kids again since we really don't see them much at all. The only time we see them is when there is a holiday of some kind. For the fourth of July we are planning on having the Chick Family get together at our place. That way we can put Navie to bed at her usual bedtime. She had a hard time towards the end of the night. She was so tired.



I just love this picture! Its a typical Navie grin : ). I love how cute she is in the headband. I'm glad that she didn't bother it. She is starting to pull everything off that I put on her. I have to use it now because I dont' think that she will let me get away with it come the fourth of July : ).


Navie have fun trying to get the "fireworks" on the headband : ).

2 comments:

The Crunkletons said...

So glad you had a fun Memorial Day. The picture of Navie is absolutely adorable! She seems like she's so much fun. We can hardly wait to meet her in a couple weeks when we go up for Caprie's blessing. What a double treat!

alycia said...

cute pictures. does navie have any teeth yet?