Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Like Father Like Daughter

Navie is so much like Cris : ). We found these funny looking glasses that Cris wore when we were dating to cheer me up. Of course we had to put them on Navie : ). She is so cute!!!


And now that she is crawling...... she has me laughing all day long. I'm sitting on the couch and all I see are these little blue jeans with white little socks sticking out the back crawling around the corner. It makes me smile now that I have to ask her where she is going : ). Its weird to ask her that as if she is taking the car keys and I need to know where she heading. She has really taken to crawling now. Its time to get out the outlet covers. She is still working on the speed but surprises me when I turn around and she is on the other side of the room. I'm loving chasing her around everywhere : ).

2 comments:

The Crunkletons said...

Navie in those glasses...how funny!! Those eyes make her look like Stewie from the Family Guy tv show. She is such a cutie! I'm glad you are having so much fun with her.

Holly and Steve said...

She's so funny! Love the glasses:) We can't wait to see you guys! I can't believe she is already crawling. Pretty soon it will be Caprie! Time flies too fast.