Saturday, May 16, 2009

She's On the Move

Watch out everyone, Navie is on the move! Today she made some real progress on her crawling. She is able to crawl about 2 or 3 feet before stopping!!! I'm so proud of her! There isn't really any way to tell how long it will be before she has it down completely, but I think that if she keeps up the hard work than I wouldn't be surprised if in 2 weeks she has it down : ). I've been trying to put things in front of her to crawl to but she usually loses interest. The only thing that really grabbed her attention was my shoe : ). Sorry that the video is a little shaky. I was trying to walk backwards dragging my foot and keep Navie in the view of the camera : ).

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Schaeffer said...

Look at her go!!! Grandpa can't wait till she can chase him. We could just squeeze her!

The Crunkletons said...

Yep, she sure is on the move. Next thing you know it, she'll be walking, then running, then posting boy band posters on the wall.

The Hubert Family said...

She will soon be into everything!

Holly and Steve said...

Way to go Navie! Way to tempt her with shoes, you might want to be careful:) We can't wait to see you guys.