Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Portrait

So as you might have noticed by our new blog photo at the top of the page, today we had our family portrait taken. It was an experience, I can say that much. Thankfully we were the first appointment so we got right in. Navie wasn't too sure about it though. Usually she is really good for the camera but I think all the lights and the woman taking the pictures scared her a little bit. It was so hard to get her to stop crying. She has red splotches on her face but at least she didn't have a frown in the picture. I look hideous and like the odd man out since Navie and Cris look so much alike : ). We are planning on giving them out as mother's day presents so don't tell my mom that we put them on the blog (not like she won't check it anyway and see them before she gets her copy). We didn't get alot of poses because of Navie crying but I like the ones we did get. Here are some of my favorates... my very favorate is the family one at the top of the page : ).





5 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

I LOVE them all! They are gorgeous! What a cute little family:) Navie is getting so big. She is just beautiful. And Brooke you look so good and skinny! I can't wait to see you guys!

The Crunkletons said...

Great pictures! Sure, Navie looks like Cris, but I see resemblances of you as well in her cute little face. Cris can't stake total claim on her. But, really, you are a cute family. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Oh, and before I forget...Happy Mother's Day!

jay and holl said...

oh i love the one where chris is holding her up! (wipe a tear) so precious

alycia said...

beautiful pictures!!

The Hubert Family said...

Those pics are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to get Adrienne's taken. I am working on a video of her crawling and pulling herself up. Keep an eye out.