Monday, August 11, 2008

3 weeks left!!!!!


Only 3 weeks left until my due date and everything is going great! I'm 37 weeks along in my pregnancy and both Navie and I are doing fine. Last week we were watching my blood pressure because it was a little high but with a week of good old fashioned rest we were able to get it back to normal. Navie has a strong heart beat and an even stronger kick! While I do enjoy feeling her move around and making her presence known, I am looking forward to delivery. I have gained a total of 30 pounds during this pregnancy! Even though I look small for being 9 months pregnant I feel like a blimp!!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

you look great... have fun spoiling that princess when she gets here... love ya and miss ya:0

pointyhairedfarmer said...

I hope this is the right space to comment. Good luck. Let us know if you need anything. Congrads! Only 18 or so more days until another Chick is born.

alycia said...

i like the website! enjoy every minute being a mom I know you will!!
i'm excited for you!

The Schaeffs said...

Love your blog! Can't wait to hold and kiss Navie. Grandpa, of course, can't wait to spoil her like he did her momma. Love you bunches!! Mom & Dad

jay and holl said...

hi chicks this hollee torgerson steves sister in law. you look great for being that preggo when i met you i was only like six months pregnant and looked like you do at nine months. good luck with the baby!

The Crunkletons said...

Love your new home on the web! Can't wait till the little princess makes her appearance. Sure wish we could be there to share in all the excitement. Luv ya!