Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stretch Marks!!!!

Oh no!!!!! I found some stretch marks on my stomach!!! I didn't know that they were because they're just below my belly button. I couldn't see them over my baby bump : ). I realized they were there when my stomach started itching like crazy. I stood on my tippy toes to see in the mirror and there they were!!!! I'm using Cocoa butter so I hope it will help a little but if not, oh well, its all apart of being pregnant : )

Yesterday my parents decided to come down from Hershey and they took me out for lunch. It was kinda nice to get out of the house and have someone to do something with. I'm enjoying being home now but some days seem to drag on when I have nothing to do. That's another reason I'm excited for Navie to be born; she will keep me busy : ).

Well tomorrow will be a fun a day. I'm excited because we have our couple's birthing class! Because of our work schedules we were never able to go to any classes. Friday we have the baby preparedness class where we will learn all about what we have to do when we get Navie home (bathing, SIDS, CPR, etc). Most of it seems to be commonsense but I thought that it would still be good to take. Then on Saturday we have the Lamaze class. I know I'm going to learn a lot and that it will be worth it.

3 comments:

The Crunkletons said...

Yes, I heard your mom and dad visited. That's great. I think your dad is as excited for Navie's birth as a little kid is for Christmas morning. He is one "Happy Pappy."

The Schaeffs said...

Was to have lunch with you yesterday. Hope all goes well with the birthing classes. Love you!

Holly and Steve said...

Hey brooke, I don't know if you got my message yesterday, but feel free to call me whenever you want. I really can't wait to see you guys. It feels like it has been forever! Tell cris hi for me. Love you!