Saturday, August 30, 2008

Due Date

Well her due date has come and past and still no little Navie Bean. I hope that she will come soon. It has been a fun ride and I have enjoyed every minute of it but I'm ready to get our family life started. Plus, I really want to get rid of my rash. I can't remember if I posted how my stretch marks are itchy but now it has turned into a rash called PUPPP. (click puppp for a link) It's not harmful to mom or baby but it does drive me crazy! It's like having a gigantic bug bite that never stops itching. Any little brush or nudge makes it start to itch and don't get me started about clothes rubbing : )! It's now spread to 2/3 of my belly and has started down my thighs, hands, and feet. It should go away in 1-2 weeks after delivery. Until then I can only use creams and aloe to sooth it : ) Well, keep checking our blog for updates on how the pregnancy is going. We will let everyone know when she is born (sooner than later I hope) : )


THIS IS NOT MY BELLY but it is an example of what PUPPP looks like. My stomach looks just like this one though! It looks like stretch marks but they have little bumps all over them and it looks like chicken pox or acne on the legs. If anyone was grossed out by the picture I'm sorry. Thats why I didn't put my belly on here : )

No comments: