Sunday, September 28, 2008

Big Blessings

Today was a special day for our family; Cris blessed Navie at church. Of course as a mom I was all teary eyed during the blessing. I can't even begin to describe the joy and comfort it is knowing that our family is forever and that I have a wonderful husband who holds the priesthood. There is nothing else in this world that can compare.


We had a lot of family there and took up two full pews at church! We only stayed for sacrament meeting and then we all went back to our apartment for a small lunch. It was fun having everyone here : ). Navie looked so cute in her dress too. Grandma Chick made it for her and it was perfect! I don't think that I could have found a prettier dress in the stores anywhere if I tried. Navie is so small that the smallest size in the pattern was too big and Susie had to make her own pattern and had to sew several parts by hand because it was too small even for the machine : ).

Navie has her next doctors appointment on the 3rd. I have a felling that she is now at least 7 lbs. I stepped on the scale in the bathroom holding her after I weighed myself and there was a 7 1/2 lbs. difference. We will see how everything goes and keep everyone informed after the appointment.

4 comments:

alycia said...

how cute!! glad it went well!

Holly and Steve said...

I'm so glad we got to come. She's the cutest! We love her to death!!! Can't wait to see you guys again.:)

The Crunkletons said...

Looks like you had a good time. Sure wish we could've been there to share the love.

The Hubert Family said...

Glad to hear everything went well.