Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Night

I just wanted to share a little something with everyone really quick. I think that you might like this one Uncle Sam : ) Its 5:18 am and I just got Navie back to sleep after being up for just over an hour. The trick was playing the Lullaby version of Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven. How cute is that!?! That with a little bit of rocking put her right back to sleep. Rocking helps but not all the time. The key was Zeppelin : ). Well, I'm going back to bed now. I just thought that was cute and wanted to share it with everyone.

3 comments:

The Crunkletons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Crunkletons said...

Uncle Sam hasn't seen your post yet, but I'm sure he'd approve most heartily in Navie's taste in music. She's a girl after his own heart and I bet she'd just make him melt!

The Hubert Family said...

That is just adorable!