Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Walk Around the Park


Yesterday was Navie's first trip to the park. The weather was wonderful! Fall is my favorite time of the year. I can't wait for the weather to get cooler so I can wear a sweat shirt : ) Walking around the park gave me a chance to get out and get some exercise. It probably didn't do much considering I stopped at the grocery store and bought some ice cream on the way home : ) Navie handled it pretty well. We even had time to take some pictures. She did get a little fussy but I think that she was trying to go to the bathroom : ). I really enjoy doing things with her. She is starting to react to us now. She still doesn't smile on her own yet but you can tell that she is trying. Hopefully in the next week or two she will be able to. I can't wait to have her look up at me and smile. She melts my heart already : )

No comments: