Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cute Little Belly Button

Navie is growing up so fast.....today her umbilical cord fell off! We opened up her diaper and there it was, a cute little belly button. We still have to wait a little to see if she will have an inny or an outty : ).

I'm doing pretty good too. I haven't had to take any pain medication for last 3 days but today Cris was mean......he was making me laugh so hard that it hurt : ). I did take some ibuprofen today to help with that. Other than that all is going well. I have removed all the tape off my incision. Boy was that a chore! It really wasn't too bad but the idea of what I was doing made me sick to my stomach so it took longer than it should have. I have my 2 week follow up appointment on Tuesday (wow! Its been 2 weeks already) and the doctor will tell me how my incision is healing. I think its healing well but I do have pain every now and then along it and some areas are still red. I let everyone know how it goes on Tuesday : )

No comments: