Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kool Chick

This has to be one of the coolest things that I have ever seen! It is a blanket that attaches to the car seat. This way in the winter Navie can stay covered and the blanket will never fall off. It has slits cut in it where the straps and buckle slip through. Then the extra fabric folds over and keeps her warm! Navie is modeling where she would go if it was in the car seat. It makes her look so small. I would go ahead and but it on the car seat but I don't exactly know how to remove and readjust the straps yet. At least this give the general idea of what it looks like. It is so cute. It has these little chicks on it wearing sun glasses and has "kool chick" written in the background. I love it and can't wait to use it for real.

By the way......... I have lost a total of 24 pounds! 20 lbs of that was from delivering Navie and the other 4 lbs. I lost on my own! Yes, I still have a lot of weight to lose but you have to start somewhere and celebrate the little achievements : ).

4 comments:

The Hubert Family said...

That is a "kool" blanket! She looks so tiny on it. Great job losing the weight! I lost all of mine just by taking care of Adrienne so it is possible. Keep going!

Holly and Steve said...

Good for you brooke! That's awesome. I love that blanket! It's very KOOL! You'll have to let me know how it works for ya!:) Oh and thanks for the advice. Hopefully it will help.

The Crunkletons said...

I've been waiting to see that blanket! So glad you posted a picture. Navie looks like a little doll!

Holly and Steve said...

Hey Brookie! I got your package today! Thank you so much. I will try it out and see how it works. I'll let you know. But just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will probably be calling you very soon. I hope everything is going well for you guys! Love you lots!