Thursday, September 25, 2008

Swinging Good Time!!!

Today was Navie's first time in her swing. I'm so happy that she will take to it! Her personality is so much like me when I was a baby...... she has to be held all the time! After holding her all day my back really starts to hurt and she doesn't even weigh much. This swing is saving me! When I turned it off she started fussing again so I turned it back on and she fell right to sleep : ). I still have to keep and eye on her though because she is so small, the swing picks up speed and starts to go a little fast. I hope that she continues to like it that way I can get a lot of things done around the house. Navie is getting blessed this Sunday and our apartment is a wreck (I'm still learning time management with a little one in the house, plus holding her all the time makes doing things one handed a little hard). We will have roughly 15 people in our little living room so this will be interesting : ). I can't wait though. Family is everything to us so this really means a lot that there are so many people who want to be there for us and Navie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swings are a lifesaver!!! Looks like she's enjoying it. Can't wait to kiss her Sunday!

Holly and Steve said...

We are so excited to see her Sunday! She's so cute! Oh and we're so excited to see you and cris too. Can't wait!!!!

The Hubert Family said...

I would definitely lose my mind if it wasn't for our swing. Definitely take advantage of that time. Have fun on Sunday and take a lot of pictures.

alycia said...

wow!! shes so cute! i bet your having so much fun with her. thats really good that you lost 25 pds already!! how much did you gain total? i only lost 10 so far,still have another 15 to get all the baby weight off. are you nursing? hunter liked the fair. ill be putting some more pictures up soon.

The Crunkletons said...

Gotta love the person that invented the swing!! It's a staple for every mom.